John C. Miller
John C. Miller
Personal Injury Lawyer in Sacramento
The founder of Miller Injury Attorneys, John C. Miller, began his career defending insurance companies from lawsuits. His spent many years in this role until he decided to do a complete turnaround and act as prosecutor on behalf of the injured. Mr. Miller now uses his intimate knowledge of defense techniques utilized by insurance companies to win the compensation his injured clients rightfully deserve.
Practicing Law for Over 25 Years
Mr. Miller earned his juris doctorate from Loyola Law in 1989, and was quickly admitted into the California Bar that same year. He came out of school with a comprehensive knowledge of personal injury and toxic mold litigation. His understanding of the latter was the contributing factor in some of his most successful cases. Mold can result in severe health problems, and property owners should be held responsible if they don’t take the proper precautions to prevent it. It can often be hard to proof liability in a mold suit, but Mr. Miller’s work in the area has created a roadmap in the legal realm for where to begin in these difficult cases.
For over 10 years, Mr. Miller has been helping the injured get their deserved benefits from tight fisted insurance companies. He uses and expands his familiarity with the law by giving lectures on a variety of legal subjects across the nation, and has published several papers.
Always Ready to Help
Miller Injury Attorneys was created to provide the injured with full service legal assistance. Mr. Miller has focused his practice on personal injury so that he can help victims of almost any injury imaginable. He has become an authority in the field, being nationally recognized in legal journals, radio, and television. If you would like to enlist Sacramento personal injury lawyer John Miller’s services, call (916) 525-7761 to discuss your case.
- California, 1989
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- University of California (UCLA), Los Angeles, California
- Lecturer, American Conference Institute, The Sterling Education Group, California State Bar Continuing Education
- Author, “Action Guides”, California State Bar Continuing Education
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Business Law and Litigation Sections, Member
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Lawyers of California, Member
- El Dorado County Court, Judge Pro Tem
- Sacramento County Superior Court, Judge Pro Tem
- Sacramento County, Temporary Small Claims Court Judge
- Sacramento County Superior Court, Mediator