Common Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Motor vehicle accidents can occur in a variety of ways. Whether it happens on a highway during bumper-to-bumper traffic or even in a parking lot, they often result in property damage, injuries, and even fatalities.
The following are common types of motor vehicle accidents:
- Rear-end collision – When one car crashes into the back of another car.
- Head-on collision – When the front ends of two vehicles collide into each other.
- Side-impact collision – Also known as “T-bone” collisions, it occurs when the front of one car crashes into the side of another vehicle.
- Side-swipe collision – When the sides of two parallel vehicles make contact and “swipe” each other.
- Rollover accident – When a vehicle flips over onto its roof or side.
- Multi-vehicle accident – Also known as “pile-ups” or “chain-reaction” collisions, they occur when more than two vehicles are involved in an accident.
- Single car accident – When only one vehicle is involved, often caused by hazardous road conditions, such as a curvy road, potholes, malfunction traffic lights, and blocked signs.
- Hit & run accident – When a phantom driver strikes your vehicle, but drives off after the collision occurs.
How Miller Injury Attorneys Can Help
Whether you were involved in a rear-end collision or a multi-vehicle accident, our Sacramento car accident lawyers at Miller Injury Attorneys can review your case and determine all of your available legal options. With nearly three decades of experience, we can investigate your accident and gather evidence necessary to obtain the most favorable outcome possible. Do not hesitate to get an experienced and reliable legal team on your side immediately.
Contact us and request a free consultation today.